Skip to content
To prolong the life of your fightwear, please follow the care instructions printed on the inside of the garment.
- Wash your garment in cold water on a gentle cycle.
- Wash your garment separately and inside out.
- Do not wash with garments that include velcro.
- We recommend that you wash your garment inside a delicates net.
- Hang your garment to dry and do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron the material.
- Avoid contact with velcro, it can ruin your garment.
- If a thread becomes loose on your garment, simply snip off the loose thread with scissors, do not pull on it.