In Japanese culture, the koi and the crane are both symbolic of good fortune. The koi represents luck, prosperity and perseverance as they have a tendency to swim upstream, symbolizing the overcoming of obstacles and victory in the face of adversity. The crane, also referred to as the "bird of happiness," represents longevity as they were long thought to have a lifespan of a thousand years.
Introducing TRUE FIT rashguards by Zenko Fightwear. Look no further, you have just discovered your new favorite. Pair with the Nihon Grappling Shorts or Vale Tudo Shorts to complete the look.
- Unisex sizing
- Compression fit
- Quick drying and moisture wicking
- Essential for reducing the spread of bacteria and protecting your skin from rashes, cuts, scrapes and mat burn
- 82% polyester/18% spandex blend allows for full range of movement and breathability
- Reinforced flatlock stitching allows for flexibility, durability and comfort
- Generous torso length
- Fully sublimated artwork will never crack, peel or fade
- Sublimated neck label and no itchy tags
|YS||60 lbs & under|
|YM||61 lbs - 85 lbs|
|YL||86 lbs - 110 lbs|
|XS||111 lbs - 130 lbs|
|S||131 lbs - 150 lbs|
|M||151 lbs - 175 lbs|
|L||176 lbs - 200 lbs|
|XL||201 lbs - 225 lbs|
|2XL||225 lbs & over|
Want to add your name or logo?
Want short sleeves instead?
We can get it done!